Got Tax Forms?

Tax formsFilers, take heart. The Nichols Library has copies of the 1040EZ, 1040, 1040A and NH Income and Dividend tax forms for traditional mail-in filing.  We also have circulating guides for the EZ and 1040 forms (guides circulate for 3 three days and are subject to a replacement fee if not returned).   We can also xerox a personal copy at cost. For more help and specialized forms, visit the websites of the IRS or NH Dept. of Revenue   Hope that helps your dealings with the Taxman and keeps the 1040 Blues at bay.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s